In recognition of winning South Norfolk Community Pub of the Year 2011, we will be holding a four day Jubilee Bank Holiday Beer Festival from Saturday 2nd June until Tuesday 5th June 2012. We will be featuring a range of twelve beers from both Norfolk and Suffolk breweries including Greene King, Woodfordes, Wolf Brewery, Humpty Dumpty Brewery, Mauldons and Green Jack Brewery. Our beer festival will start at 12pm every day of the four day bank holiday.
Saturday 2nd June will be our Family Festival day in partnership with South Norfolk Council starting at 12pm. There will be a range of local produce and arts & crafts stalls; children's entertainment in the form of Punch & Judy shows, a bouncy castle and free face painting; and live music from Cold Sweat, Blues and Boogie.
Sunday 3rd June at 2pm will be the Coldham Hall Tavern Jubilee Challenge which will see members of Coldham Hall Sailing Club participating in a special Jubilee boat race, perfect for watching from our riverside gardens.
Monday 4th June from 7:30pm will be more live music from local band Headcase as well as a solo set from their lead singer Dougie Archer. Headcase are made up of three local guys who performed for the first time as a group at Coldham Hall on New Years Eve 2010. Their set includes a varied range of covers including both modern and rock classics from the previous decades.
- 5 Year Anniversary Party at Coldham Hall - 7th March 2015
- Burns Night celebration at Coldham Hall - Friday 23rd January 2015
- CHRISTMAS & JANUARY 2015 OPENING HOURS
- CHRISTMAS & JANUARY 2016 OPENING HOURS
- Christmas Fair at Coldham Hall - Saturday 28th November 2015
- CHRISTMAS MENU at COLDHAM HALL 1st-23rd December 2016
- Christmas Menu now available for December 2015
- Curry Night - March 2015
- December 2014 - New Year's Eve Party
- Halloween Party on Saturday 31st October 2015
- JANUARY 2015 MENU & EVENTS
- Job Opportunities at Coldham Hall
- June 2012 - Jubilee Bank Holiday Festival
- Meet the Brewer evening with Humpty Dumpty Brewery - Friday 24th June 2016
- New Year's Eve party 2015 - tickets on sale now
- November Opening Hours & Events
- Pork & Ale Festival - May Bank Holiday weekend
- Quiz'n'Chips Night - March 2015
- September 2011 - South Norfolk Community Pub of the Year 2011 winners
- Thursday £10 Meal & Drink deal throughout January & beginning of February
- VALENTINES MENU - Friday 12th & Saturday 13th February, 6-9pm
- Vote for us to be awarded Norfolk's Best Pub in the EDP Norfolk Food and Drink Awards